- 1963 - Electro Dynamics Inc. began its operations producing high quality; high volume quartz crystals for the consumer electronic and automotive industries.
- 1988 - New ownership and Electro Dynamics Crystal Corp. (EDC) is formed.
Acquisition of Electronic Crystal Corp. including military crystal product line (Mil C-3098) and cold weld products.
- 1992 - Established international manufacturing partnerships for crystals and oscillators.
- 1994 - Implemented use of 100% clean room manufacturing in the Overland Park facility.
- 1996 - Certified to ISO9002
- 2001 - Acquisition of OCXO and SC cut crystal product lines of Electronic Research Company (ERC)
- 2002 - Acquisition of crystal and oscillator product lines of United States Crystal Corp. (USCC)
- 2003 - Certified to ISO2000 Standard
- 2006 - Acquired by INFICON
- 2008 - Certified to ISO 9001-2008
- 2015 - Certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015